Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Everyone

Happy Easter!
Easter this year is at the Adamska home and are happy to have Ben's parents, Bob & Cathy with us, as well as Scott's parents, John & Alice.


Creative and talented would be two words to describe my parents. My parents this year asked everyone to design a Easter hat and bring it to the party. You will see some creativity in action this afternoon. You can count on that!
We had to quickly enjoy the Easter Egg Hunt before the showers began.










Spring is here! I love the flowers in my mothers yard.







Easter Hat Photo!
Each family designed a hat for this occasion. Looks like everyone had a great time with this project.


After the great meal that we always have at my mom's, who doesn't like their back rubbed! My family sure spoils my kids with rub downs.




Before the night was brought to an end, the grand kids enjoyed playing Candy land with Gammie and Grandma.

What matters most, is what lasts longest.
And that's what we have here,
FAMILY.

No comments: