Sunday, April 18, 2010

Every Week

Its such a treat to ride in Grandpa big truck. My kids are grinning from ear to ear.



Here is the other horse that the neighbors have.

It was such wonderful weather today. We were all out. Papa mowing the back, Scott, Porter and I gardening, Grandma and my girls were doing yard work. When we got home, I noticed that Scott and I got some sun. Give us a month and we will be farming with our farmer tans!





If you look close you will see a white post on the left and continue to look farther out you will see another post in the grassy area. That is where Scott what's to extend the garden to now.
Where the dirt is, is where the corn is going to be, then tomatoes, and then the melons. We are going to go CRAZY with the melons this year.

Grandma does such a nice job with her yard.


McKenzie went on a field trip to the Grape Bowl for Ag Day. And brought back a cabbage plant. For the biggest cabbage, you can get $1000.00. So that is what McKenzie is shooting for.


Papa came into the house and asked me, who is the biggest kid in here and I said McKenzie. But I thought a minute and understood what he meant. Grandma is....she was the one who wanted Mario Card.
And her grand kids love to play with her.



Our first harvest of Broccoli.

No comments: