Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stand up for what you believe

Heavenly Father has definitely sent down the strongest youth to fight for righteousness.  With the world what it is today, it cant be easy to stand for the right at age 10; but McKenzie stood and defended the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  After school she told me about the conversation she had with one of her best friends.  McKenzie was able to feel the spirit but also be strong and confident as she conveyed what she knew to be true.  McKenzie said that the Book of Mormon, if you read it the whole way through, you will feel and know in your heart through the Holy Ghost that the words are true.  And our church is the only true church here on earth. This couldn't have been easy for McKenzie, but I asked her if she would defend our church again and she said yes!  I am one proud parent!  I know that as we continue to read the scriptures each night and choose the right, that my children and family will be blessed.  I couldn't be prouder of McKenzie.

No comments: