Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Lydia and Sarah

 Happy Birthday Lydia and Sarah!  It's a great feeling to be 7 yrs old. 
Party all day long!!


 Birthday girls have to start off the day with yummy doughnuts.

 Scott and I surprised the girls by going to their classroom with a bunch of balloons for them and toys/treats for all their classmates. I love those surprises.....the unexpected ones!


 Look out everyone, the birthday girls are coming through!  There is nothing like making children's birthdays memorable!  I love being a mom and coming up with ways to make them happy and feel loved!








It has been an incredible blessing in my life to be a mother; especially to twin girls. I love their different personalities which makes life exciting and full of adventure.  They compliment each other beautifully.  I look forward to all the fun-filled days ahead raising such marvelous girls in the gospel.  Lydia and Sarah... your dad and I love you so very much and are so proud of the daily decisions that you are
making and so does your Heavenly Father.

No comments: